HOW TO DO
- DEFAULT LOGIN
- INITIAL CONFIG: DEFAULT COMPANY
- INITIAL CONFIG: TAX CATEGORY
- INITIAL CONFIG: PAYMENT TYPES
- INITIAL CONFIG: WAREHOUSES
- INITIAL CONFIG: STOCK MOVEMENT TYPE
- PRODUCTS: CATEGORY TYPE
- PRODUCTS: ADDING PRODUCTS
- PRODUCTS: ADDING IMAGES
- PRODUCTS: COMPOUND PRODUCTS
- STOCK: ADD PRODUCTS
- STOCK: REMOVE PRODUCTS
- POS: MAKING SALES
- INVOICES: CREATING AN INVOICE
- CLIENTS: ADD A NEW CLIENT
- GO BACK
Initial configuration: Stock movement type
Under this section we will show you how to add stock movement types. Usually stock movements include and ACQUISITION movement that adds products to stock and a SALE movement which removes items from stock when a product is sold. There can also be other types of movements to ADD or REMOVE products from stock and let you keep track of what's going on.
You can never have multiple items with exactly the same name!!!
Don't forget to set one DEFAULT movement for IN and OUT types!